Pages

Michigan

Thursday, October 13, 2011

No School

So today I didn't have the normal school day and I couldn't believe the difference it made to my spirits. I had mandatory meetings I had to go to for my last year of schooling. They are meetings all about interviews and resumes and getting hired. I am really enjoying them BUT I am enjoying getting to know my fellow interns even more. Today we were able to all sit together and talk about what has been going on in our individual classrooms. It was so nice to sit down and understand that we are all having some of the same issues. We went out to lunch together and just talked and talked....so much that we were a little late in getting back, but what can you do. At least I wasn't the only one that had a few problems come up when a sub entered the room to find me in charge and to have a few misconceptions coming from our teachers. Luckily we are all learning and growing and will be so much better off. All I can say is having no school today was a huge blessing that not only I needed, but all of us interns definitely needed. :) Next week we get two more days off for UEA too!!! YEA!!!!

No comments: