| This is when I was trying to get Christmas set up and was enjoying some Christmas music |
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Brian's Birthday and Christmas gift
Brian has been asking for 4 years to get the same thing. Every year we have sat down and not felt like we should spend the money on it though. One reason was because we didn't want to think about moving with it but now we have realized just how crazy life can be and it won't ever be going the way we think it will be. So we looked at our savings, crunched some numbers, and Brian sat in a line for four hours. But he is pleased and I found exactly what I hoped I would to put it on. A win-win for us, now we just need to invite people over and have a party to show it off.
We are pretty excited about it and even though it takes a lot of room, it is actually further away then our old TV. It was definitely worth the wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment