That is what I have been on this blog is a slacker. Not because I haven't been wanting to blog but because I can not get the hang of my schedule. It is that craziest it has ever been. I am hoping that since I have been teaching now for over sixty days that I will find a day that will become my blogging day. Maybe I can back blog and have some scheduled to get posted later too so when I get a chance to sit down I have more coming besides just several all at once.
Can I just say though, WHERE DID NOVEMBER GO?? I am super happy that it went by fast because I really needed Thanksgiving break but seriously November is already over. I haven't posted about so many things due to that. Anyway, keep an eye on our blog I am hoping to schedule some out so that posts appear catching us up on everything that has been going on in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment