Pages

Michigan

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The BIG 27

Brian had a birthday shoot hurray!! He turned the big 27. He is starting to feel old too (haha)
I sure love this guy and all that he does. Like this year we spent his birthday at a farewell for my family and then went to visit my grandma who was still in the hospital. He was a trooper about it all though especially since he already knew what his gift would be (more on that later).
I wanted to write a surprise post on his birthday but we got surprised with the whole farewell thing and had some quick trips to the hospital the week before with my grandma going back and getting emergency surgery again. It was just too hard so I am doing my gushy post now.
Here are 27 things about Brian that I love/adore:
1. He is always home and waiting for me when I get off work with a hug and kiss.
2. He also always has dinner ready for when I get home.
3. He is always encouraging me.
4. He is super handsome!!
5. He will always support me in anything I have a desire to try to do.
6. He is such a hard worker. Sometimes I can't believe everything he does for me and for our future.
7. He is super smart.
8. He love sports. I love seeing him passionate about what he does.
9. He always kisses me hello and goodbye.
10. He cares about his family. he is always calling and checking in, or letting them call to vent to him.
11. He really does listen (most of the time ;) )
12. He always does his best.
13. He takes me out on dates that I want to do, not always what he wants to do.
14. He puts up with my tears and frustrations.
15. He makes me laugh.
16. He loves to cuddle with me.
17. He will always sacrifice what he needs or wants to get me something I need or want.
18. He loves kids and plays like one any chance he gets.
19. He likes the same shows I do. We really watch almost all of the same shows
20. We can always talk about anything.
21. He loves to just be with me.
22. He is always trying to learn so that he can be even better.
23. He always puts others first. I love this about him. It is anyone he is around his interns, his family, people he doesn't even know that well. He will make sure they are taken care of before he looks for himself.
24. He has a great smile.
25. He is a lot like his Grandpa Romer and very proud of it.
26. He is sensitive to everyone around him.
 and 27. He loves me!! I love him even more but I love that he is always showing how much he cares about me. It only makes me love him more every day. 

Brian I hope you had a great birthday, especially once we got your gift. I love you so much babe!!

No comments: