Life sure has been a little crazy lately. Some of that has to do with the fact that Brian is finishing up his first year of grad school, along with having tons of sports going on, and I was looking for a new job. When you aren't happy and feeling frustrated almost everyday when you leave the school you teach at it is definitely not the school for you. I am happy to say that after a few interviews I am now going to be teaching Kindergarten next year and couldn't be happier. I still have a few things that I am working on that I feel very strongly about getting addressed at the school I am at now and am praying for guidance on how to get them looked at by the right people. So fingers crossed that I can do all of that in the next few weeks but I am so happy to know that my last day is in May and I can relax and help Brian out through the summer with less stress.
I haven't blogged about the birthday parties we have been to with Brian's family or posted a picture of me in the gifts Brian brought back from China. So I finally have a moment where I can really sit and breathe and thought that I would do it now.
 |
| Brian got me this blazer, the pearl necklace and the pearl earrings that you can't see. I love the outfit and feel super cute every time I wear them. |
 |
| Bryce's birthday party he was chillin in his new warm-ups with Dillon while waiting to get started |
 |
| Playing games with the kids |
 |
| All of Brian's nieces have blue eyes and most of them have blonde hair. |
I have been terrible about taking out the camera lately and need to commit myself to taking so many pictures a week this summer or our fun internship will be undocumented.
1 comment:
Did Brian surprise you with that blazer? If you he has excellent taste! I love it!!
Glad to see you found a job that you are excited about. You are right when you dread going to and being at work, its time to leave.
Post a Comment