Pages

Michigan

Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter

This post is late in coming. I thought since I had Spring break I would totally post.....just goes to show that I definitely picked other things to do with my time, some that I wanted to do and some that were necessary to do. Sadly, blogging was the furthest thing from my mind.
We had a great Easter weekend. We spent it with family and having a lot of fun in the sun. We went to Brian's family's party on Saturday. We had some yummy food and then an egg hunt with the kids. This year there was a silver and gold egg for the kids to find with an extra surprise in them. The older kids spent their time looking all over for these two eggs while Grant and Avery stole all the candy eggs. Good thing everyone can share.







Then on Sunday we went to visit the rest of the family. We saw Brian's mom and got to eat some yummy Easter candy while telling her about China. (Oh, you darn candy that I couldn't say no to, believe me she had all the good stuff.) Then we hit my grandpa and had a yummy Easter dinner and we also visited with Brian's grandpa. It was a great fun filled family weekend.

No comments: