Brian loves being involved with Sports and I thought we had just left the craziness behind when now we are back to double duty. In one weekend we had three softball games and a Blaze game. I have now been to two home Blaze games and have several more ahead of me with lots of softball mixed in and trips to try to figure out our summer arrangements. Bring on our busy schedule, it is no wonder I feel like the week is sometimes more of a break then the weekend.
First pitch of the first game I was able to attained.
And let the Blaze games begin with the first kickoff...
The half time entertainment was insane. They had these guys who were doing extreme flips. They jumped over all the dancers without a trampoline and with a trampoline and then they jumped over a Hummer. They barely were able to get over the Hummer and land safely. It was crazy!!
Still my favorite part. After every game they come together and pray. It is crazy how fast they leave the game and feelings behind. There were a lot of talk, shoving, and even a full out fist thrown in this game and they still all got together and prayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment