Why?
We moved into a little apartment with almost no counter space and there was no place to put any kitchen items we received. So we stashed them away in our two storage spots and have opened them as a need was presented. Last year we opened our food processor. Today we finally opened our blender. We made a yummy smoothie for breakfast since I have Spring Break. It was really good and our blender is super nice. I forgot how nice a lot of our appliances are that we were given.
Now maybe we will open the toaster next......who knows. But it sure is fun to pull them out one at a time. It makes me appreciate how much I have and how nice people were to us four years ago. (I still can't believe it has already been almost four years.)
![]() |
| Using the blender for the first time |

No comments:
Post a Comment