For awhile there we were really worried about where we were going to live for our time in Colorado. We spent a weekend there and came up with more questions then answers except that we really liked the little town of Empire. While we were in Empire we had the guy at the little shop we stopped at, tell us that we should check out Georgetown. So on a whim we stopped and drove through the town on our way back to our hotel. We thought the town was pretty quaint and that it could be a possibility, if we could find a place. A few days later we found a place online. Not only is it close to the mine, it is two bedrooms and fully furnished. (ya for not sleeping on an air mattress all summer!) Everything came together for it pretty quickly and Brian will be getting the keys soon. As soon as I get out there I will take some pictures and post them, supposedly we are right on the edge of the lake just outside Georgetown. I am excited for the adventure to begin and am counting down the days until school is out. Only 13 more days to go!!!
Let's get moving!!! I want to go and live here and have some fun adventures!!!
P.S. Anyone is welcome to come visit!! In fact we would love for you to come and share in our adventure. We have a great place for you to stay!!

No comments:
Post a Comment