I spent Saturday busily getting some gifts together so I wouldn't be in a scramble trying to finish things up at the last minute. (I must of had a little divine intervention since on Monday we got a phone call from our managers and they have been remodeling our apartment ever since....let's just say I will be lucky to get the gifts all wrapped up at this point.)
I almost finished up the mother's day gifts, they just needed one more thing added. But I got these all made up for the teachers I work with for Teacher Appreciation Week. I work with some amazing people and am lucky to have met and become friends with some of them.
 |
| The jars/vases I got to use |
 |
| The other supplies |
 |
| The result |
I think the gifts turned out cute. You can decide for yourself but they were quick and simple. I don't have pictures of the Mother's Day gifts yet and don't want to spoil the surprise, so I will post a picture of them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment