Amazingly Brian and I have lived in the same apartment since we got married.....yeah almost FOUR years!!! We just haven't found anything else that we feel is worth the amount they are asking compared to what we are getting with what we pay. I know not everyone shares our views but with us staying here we have paid off two cars, two small student loans, made it through schooling basically debt free, and Brian is now getting a dual masters and we are still getting out of debt/are debt free.
However, since we have lived here so long we have outlasted more then our fair share. We have went through two on site managers and now a whole new management company. A company just recently purchased our apartment complex, so we are under complete new management.
They told us that they were thinking of doing some upgrades, so this past week we got a new floor, updated cabinets, new paint on the walls, and resurfaced counters. We are still waiting to get a new TV (yeah we will get a TV for upstairs), new light fixtures, and the unknown problem that came with the new floor, new baseboards. Here is what our apartment looks like now:
Excuse the mess, I took these as I was putting everything away again after getting totally rearranged to get the apartment done.
No comments:
Post a Comment