Pages

Michigan

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oops!

So about a month or so ago I was getting ready to leave for school. I was running a little late and had a meeting I had to get to, I opened the door to see quite a bit of snow outside (I should have realized this wasn't a good sign for my morning.) I hurried outside and tried to quickly open the car door when the handle came off in my hand. As you can imagine the morning didn't go so good from there on out. I got lucky and we were able to make things work while we got a door handle ordered and then waited until someone could help us fix it. We finally had time and help this past Saturday, so while Brian got ready for softball I headed over to meet up with my brother. Between the two of us it took right around an hour and we got the door handle changed out. It seems to be working good (it occasionally doesn't want to shut the first time or unlock but I think our handle was broken from the inside before). We are now ready to take that car with us to Colorado.



No comments: