It has been the craziest, funniest, best six years I could have ever asked for. I know we never saw our life together going as it has so far but it is a good different that we have seen. I can't wait to see the next years as we continue to grow and move forward with our lives together.
Sunday, December 29, 2013
6 YEARS!!
I can't believe that it has now been six years since Brian and I went on our first date. We have been through a lot these past years and especially this past year alone. I am excited to see where the next year will lead us. Hopefully the future is as bright as we can see it being.
It has been the craziest, funniest, best six years I could have ever asked for. I know we never saw our life together going as it has so far but it is a good different that we have seen. I can't wait to see the next years as we continue to grow and move forward with our lives together.
It has been the craziest, funniest, best six years I could have ever asked for. I know we never saw our life together going as it has so far but it is a good different that we have seen. I can't wait to see the next years as we continue to grow and move forward with our lives together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment