| At City Creek and the edge of Temple Square |
| The Beautiful trees in City Creek |
Then we also got a chance to see the Festival of Trees. One of my favorite places to go during the holiday season. Not very many people I know like it but luckily my husband will take me every year. I just love Christmas Trees and what the Festival of Trees is raising money for. It just starts the spirit of the season for me.
| Charlie Brown Tree |
| Monster's University. This tree the librarian's eyes moved it was funny to watch and see everyone's reactions. |
| Such a simple sweet tree |
| I thought this tree was so cool since it was made of bats. |
| The Nemo tree was in a fish tank. |
| This was a beautiful picture and it was made with wood from all over the world. The list is in the picture below. |
| The camera tree. This was so cool. |
| The Grinch scene was pretty awesome too |
| This gingerbread house took 11 months to complete. It was so detailed!! |
| I took some picture to try to show each side and the detail, but it was hard as it was rotating. |
| Minions were a big theme in the gingerbread houses. |
No comments:
Post a Comment