Pages

Michigan

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas

Brian and I enjoyed Christmas Day at home with just the two of us. We got to sleep in, relax, go to a movie together, and then watch a movie at home. Since we don't get to spend a lot of time together due to school and work it was a perfect gift to each other to just spend the day together. But the couple days before we got to spend time with family at several parties and open gifts from each other. I didn't pull out the camera at every party but I did for a little bit at a couple of them.















This is a picture of the whole family. It was a big group and it got super hot but we got a picture with everyone's face seen.

Full of smiles

and he loved the paper!



We love getting together with family and seeing everyone. We were blessed this Christmas and enjoyed the time with family celebrating the season and how blessed we are to be able to get together.

No comments: