My dad has been hard at work redoing the pond and watering system at my parent's house. It has taken seriously like 9 months but he is finally done and has everything figured out. The pond is deeper and more defined in size. The pump has its own house to keep it out of the weather. And all systems are go once the pond finished filling up to begin watering the garden and hay field, at least as soon as they need it.
Since my dad has been working so hard on these projects for the past months and got it all done just by figuring out what he needed to do by himself I had to post the two pictures I took of the finished products.
 |
| Pump in the pump house (look like an outhouse) |
 |
| The pond. It is about half full here and I am out on an extender. So I am over the edge of the pond.It seems huge compared to the one I would catch frogs and tadpoles from. |
No comments:
Post a Comment