Pages

Michigan

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Toad's

One thing we have never done in all our years being married is go on a triple date with Brian's brother and sister. Seriously!! We have talked about it a few times and then never once did it. So we decided to redeem that with them just a little while ago. We talked quite a bit about a couple ideas and finally decided on going to Toad's. We got lucky too because KSL was having a deal and we got an all exclusive pass for $12 a person. We had so much fun!! We mini golfed, drove go carts, played laser tag, and did arcade games for hours. It was a blast and we would love to do something with everyone again. Not sure when our schedules will work out but it will be fun when it happens. (We only took a few pictures)
Look we got our wedding colors.

Practice pose.

Real Deal. Everyone together. YEA!!

Boys going on the go carts

Racing around super fast.

There is Brian.

There is Jan.

Jan again......Brian kept missing Kira and I.

Finally got us. We went together because we would have had to wait for the whole rest to go since they only had 2 cars left. So we hit it together and went again as a bigger group later. I actually originally lost at paper-rock-scissors to get Kira but the seat belts were tricky in Jan's car so she jumped in mine.
Next time we get together I need to take just a few more pictures. At least one of each activity.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

This was the best group date I've been on in such a long time! We had the best time! I'm glad we're doing more together now and I hope you guys move down our way! Keeping my fingers AND toes crossed! :-)