Pages

Michigan

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Super Teachers

My school did a run for a fundraiser and it was all Super Hero based. One of my fellow teachers found the cutest shirt for us teachers to buy. We looked so cool wearing them last Friday. We then made tutus for the race and had a blast being our super selves as we cheered on the students, handed out refreshments, and some of us even ran. Go Super Teachers!!
Let the tutu making begin.
















Our Super Teacher Team (no this is not all the teachers, some did not stay)



People were making us laugh like crazy!



Me when I got home all dressed up.
Not only was the night a blast but I got the chance to get to know some of the teachers that I haven't really had to the chance to interact with. It was a great night full of fun memories.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Fun looking at your blog today, I've been out of the blogging loop. I love your skirt, what fun teachers!