Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthday

So on my birthday we spent the day down in Draper together with Brian's family. Aleshia and Tom went through the temple and they got sealed as a family. It was suck a special event and we had a great time supporting them. Since we both had the day off for the temple we spent the remainder of the day getting dinner and shopping. Overall it was a long day BUT Brian and I actually got to spend my birthday together. If we didn't have this we would have both spent the day working all day and not even getting to see each other. So it wall worked out for the best!!






The next day when I went to school again it was kind of an off day and just felt weird but I said Happy Birthday to the girl who has the birthday the same day as mine and went on with the day. At the end of the day when we went out to carpool she came and gave me some flowers for my birthday. I love them and really felt quite special that the family remembered and put forth an effort to show me. Now I just need to remember to write the thank you note to her tonight.

No comments: