Pages

Michigan

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Week of Summer

So I know weeks ago was the last week of summer for Brian and I but I wanted to make sure I had a little record of it. This is the week that we decided to go to Seven Peaks for the last time since we had our Pass of Passes. We began the day bright and early and headed down. Originally, it was suppose to be us, Jan and Spencer, and the Poppletons. However, some meetings and things came up for the Poppletons so they weren't going to be able to make it. Brian and I didn't want their kids to miss out though so we offered to take them with us. So Kaylee and Cole joined us. We had so much fun. This time everything was open for us so we were able to do a lot more. Cole was still too small to do some of the water slides BUT he was able to jump off this jumping board rock thing though and he loved it. We were really glad that he found somethings that he could do. Plus he was able to climb his way across a pool on some ropes. Everyone was really shocked that he was able to do it too. But I kind of figured that he would be able to. Kaylee was pretty scared of a lot of the rides but we encouraged her to at least try them and she had a lot of fun. She loved the pink drop off sides and the green yellow sled slides but she wasn't sure she wanted to do it. After we finished swimming we headed to Olive Garden, we let the children choose the and that is the place they chose. We then headed to Dairy Queen and got some Blizzards. It was definitely a fun day for everyone and we were all exhausted. I of course left the camera in the car and was unable to get any pictures. But I was able to buy was 3 tubes for just $2 due to a mistake that a worker made there and me not noticing right away. Oh well!
Anyway, that was our last big hooray! I then started school the next day so I am glad I didn't get burned. It sure has been a crazy time for us since the first day I was needed at school though so I really need to catch up but it is late and I decided I had just a moment after finishing up a lesson plan. I will blog and post pictures tomorrow hopefully.