Almost caught back up.
So a couple weekends ago Brian and I had a lot of fun by being able to relax with our friends and family. We began the holiday weekend by mini golfing and going out to dinner with our friends. The sad part is we were enjoying each other so much and talking each others ears off that I only took one picture.
Lucky Brian huh? Anyway the rest of our fun came on Monday with all of our families. We began it like we always do in Wellsville with the Poppletons. The firemen put on another great breakfast and this year we didn't have ton of waiting time for the parade, we basically finished breakfast and sent the children to the house to get on the firetruck then sat in our spot for a little bit of time then the parade started.
Love hanging out in small towns with small parades. After we saw everyone we knew in the parade we headed toward Ogden for a picnic. We made a small detour to visit more family that was on the way down.
The picture sucks but we had a lot of fun riding some four wheelers. It is only my like third time being in charge of the actual machine. We almost got ourselves stuck on a hill too so it was pretty scary at one point but other than that it was a lot of fun.
We then headed the rest of the way down to Ogden and met up with the rest of the family. Due to my knee I was unable to play in the football and soccer games this year but everyone had a lot of fun playing all the different sports. I just relaxed and talked with everyone. After the dinner Brian, me, Jan and Spencer went to get Zeppe's. It is so good to have that Italian Ice Water with Custard. While we were there we ended up seeing someone get hit when someone didn't look their direction. It hit a little too close to home for me. I am just glad that the guy didn't get hurt and was fine. Spencer did a great job running over and helping out.
That was our holiday weekend. We had a ton of fun but I wasn't able to ever catch up on sleep like I was hoping to do. We also watched the first Aggie football game this weekend. They played Auburn and came so close!! It was a sad loss for us this year since we were winning until the last three minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment