Brian and I both started our internships within a day of each other. My first meeting was on August 17th were I was able to meet all the teachers, aides, interns, and our new director/principal. This was my first introduction to my director
He dressed up as a chef to show us how all of the things we can offer together as a committed group could make a good combination. The brownies were delicious and I learned a lot from this guy in a matter of a couple hours. He still teaches and shows us how much he cares on a daily basis. I am learning a lot from my internship and am having a great time with all of my 44 children.
Brian began his Internship duties on August 18th. He got a schedule for the first game this day and they all gave them their schedules for office hours. After debating some time we got Brian to have his office hours on Thursday and Friday so he doesn't have to drive back and forth as much. (He has a room available to him in Salt Lake when it is needed.) He has loved learning all he has so far and can't wait to learn more. Now he can't stand looking and seeing what USU does though...so I hear about it every game since he gets to come with me due to a lovely thing called a spouse pass. The best thing we could purchase for Brian this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment