Pages

Michigan

Thursday, February 9, 2012

11 things

(This is a funny post to do because 11 has become one of my favorite numbers since getting married on 7/11)
1. What is your favorite color and why?
Yellow is my favorite color. Always has been and always will be. I love how it is so bright and cheerful. Plus my favorite flower is a sunflower and I love it when it is nice and sunny outside. My second favorite color is a bright blue. It describes the perfect weather together doesn't it?
2. Your favorite date idea or the best date you have ever been on?
My favorite date idea is a picnic hike. I love being in nature and enjoying it. The best date Brian has taken me on would have to be any that gave me a "first". I loved experiencing so many new things with Brian while we were dating.
3. What would you do if you had 10 spare minutes?
10 whole spare minutes!!! This is unheard of in my life right now. I would hopefully be at home and would spend those 10 minutes cuddled up with Brian. I am always running and when I am not he is. So 10 spare minutes would be great cuddle time.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I had a fun childhood. I spent most of my days at my grandparent's house in their backyard or the basement with my cousins. Or I was with my family on bike rides or walks or on a camp out. I have so many memories I can't pick a favorite.
5. What is your favorite movie?
Tricky question. I am a Disney movie junkie so I would have to say Beauty and the Beast.
6. Name 2-3 things on your bucket list.
1. Get me or Brian a job and figure out where we are living!!
2. Visit Disneyland/Disney World
3. Go to Europe
7. What is your favorite shape and why? I know this sounds weird but it says a lot about your personality.
A heart. I just love what a heart represents and how fun they are to draw.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I will be truthful....I really can't remember a time I was truly embarrassed. The only time I can even think of being slightly embarrassed was in middle school and they guy I liked walked by right as I tripped up the stairs. He laughed but so did I. I mean seriously, who trips up a set of five stairs. It was the only time I ever tripped on the stairs at that school. I think it is just really funny now.
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
I don't really have a favorite restaurant. But right now my favorite place to go get food would be Costa Vida. There Sweet Pork Nachos are the best!!
10. What are your favorite gifts that you have given and received?
Any of the homemade gifts I have made have been my favorite to give. I love coming up with ideas for things that I think someone would really like and seeing it all slowly come together.
Received is tricky....I don't get a lot of gifts. Probably my graduation gift from Brian. It is going to be a nice frame to put my diploma(s) in. I like that he finds that my hard work is worth displaying in a nice frame just like his.  
11. What is your favorite candy bar?
 Twix all the way!! I love the crunch with the caramel. 




Now to tag people! I got tagged by my sister-in-law who got tagged by our other sister-in-law and I don't know a ton of people who follow my blog since I don't get a ton of comments. So here are the few I can think that I have seen look here before.
Morgan S.
Amber B.
Anecia J.
Anyone else who sees the questions and wants to answer.
1. What is your favorite number and why?

2. Your favorite season and what you like to do during that season?

3. What would you do if you had a spare $100?

4.  What is your favorite candy?

5. What is your favorite quote?

6. Name 2-3 things on your bucket list.

7. What is your favorite shape and why? I know this sounds weird but it says a lot about your personality.

8. What is your most favorite vacation?

9. What is your least favorite restaurant and why?

10. If your name wasn't what it is, what would it be and why?

11.  What is your favorite memory?

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I knew you would have a good answer for the spare time one. You reall have no extra time. I do love Costa Vida! I miss living so close to one like we did in Logan. Use it as much as you can while you are still there.

Morgan Summers said...

Yes. I do still follow your blog... all the way from Muncie. Hope all is going well!