Pages

Michigan

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Floor Seats

I was looking forward to this weekend all week because Brian had Saturday off work and got off early on Friday. This has never happened so we were really excited to have a LAZY Saturday. However, our plans changed when Brian rechecked his email and remembered why he was given Saturday off.....he was suppose to work a basketball game for U of U. I was bummed when I learned this. I thought we wouldn't be able to spend the day together. Then Brian asked his supervisor person (Brittany) if he could get any tickets so that I could come with him. Well, she not only gave him a ticket for me but gave him two more so that I could go with some people and not be alone. Jan and Spencer agreed to come with us. When we first got there we had no idea where we would be sitting. So Brian headed in to get the tickets while we waited. He came back to us about seven minutes after he left and gave us our
tickets.

We asked the ushers where to go and were directed to the bottom of the area where we were told another usher would help us. We walked all the way to the bottom then got escorted to the side of the floor and on soft comfy floor seats. We were pretty amazed.
Although the Utes played hard they got behind early and were unable to catch back up so they lost by close to 20 points. It was still fun to be right on the court and to have such great seats. Plus I got to see Brian as he did his job and have a lot of fun. He loves doing this stuff in the sports and we hope to hear back soon that he will be hired to do this stuff permanently.
After the game we went out to eat some dinner at Red Robin and then headed home to do laundry and get ready for Sunday. It was a great night!! Thanks for coming with me Jan and Spencer!! Thanks to Brittany also for the amazing seats that made it easier for Brian to see us!!
Brian throwing the balls back to the players as they warm up

Brian and I during the cute mini camp half time show

Sure we lost but we had fun and look we are standing right in front of our seats for a quick picture.

No comments: