I am already over a week late in posting this but hey I want to post these adorable pictures still. Valentine's day is so much fun in an elementary classroom. The children are excited and can't wait to hand out their treat, you get to make crafts and just enjoy the day. I also carried home a box full of candy and cards. These kids spoiled me. I got lots of candy hearts full of special candy, then the big candy too. I got a big solid Hershey Kiss that I don't know what to do with since I have no idea how to even think about eating it and that is a lot of chocolate to eat by myself. My favorites included the bag of hugs that said Hugs for the teacher, the cookie flowers, and the tissue paper flowers.
Here are the pictures of the cookie flowers and the tissue paper flowers
All the children were so excited to hand out their Valentine's I was excited to receive each one I got. Then I got home from work and Brian had gone and gotten us our free Pizza from Papa John's (one of our two). It was the perfect meal to have on Valentine's day. Simple and easy so we could relax and spend time together before going to bed.
I did do a quick little thing for Brian on Valentine's Day to help him know how much I appreciate everything he does. It was just some things we already had on hand but I put a little note with each one.
I hope Brian understands why I love him so much. He really is amazing and helps me out in so many ways. There is no way I could have done everything this past semester and this last little bit without his support. I love you Brian!!






No comments:
Post a Comment