Pages

Michigan

Friday, March 1, 2013

San Fran

Brian went to San Fransico with a group of people from his school to visit different companies. He said he learned a lot and had a ton of fun. I don't know all the companies he went to but I know he visited Sisco, Intel, Workday, and HP. (Not sure if I spelled all of those right.)
Overall he said it was a great experience and they are wanting to plan another trip to visit more companies.
Although most of it was work while he was gone, they got to spend one day playing. Here are some pictures from that one day.




All I know is he is sure happy now about his trip to China and all that he is going to learn. When all I can think about is how I am going to miss him while he is gone to China. But you can all be excited and look forward to some fun pictures because he is going to get to see the Great Wall of China and more. I am excited to see the pictures and hear his stories.

No comments: