We began the celebrations at my family's house. It was my mom's birthday and just a few days away from my niece's birthday. We had a yummy dinner, then some delicious cake, and lots of visiting. It was fun and I got some great pictures of the cake, blowing out the candles and the opening of the gifts. Sadly, Brian had to miss it due to the last basketball game that he was attending to.
(P.S. the first picture is the treat my kids at school got in celebration of Dr. Seuss birthday.)
| Blew out the candle before the song was even completed. She knew what she needed to do. |
The next day, Brian was able to visit with my mom and wish her happy birthday and then we headed down to his parents house to celebrate his brother's birthday. It was fun having dinner, cake, and more visiting. The kids helped do most of the celebration with the cake but it is the best part of birthdays when you are little, the candle blowing out and the gifts.
Here are the pictures I captured.
This was also the last picture of Brian and I together for the past three weeks. He gets back Tuesday from China and then I can get a picture of us together again. I can't wait. Plus he took some pictures of what he did over there and I will share them on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment