Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's a.......

......party!!! Jan and Spencer had their party to tell us what they were having on Saturday this past week. Jan did a great job on the decorations and the food. It was a lot of fun picking teams blue or pink. She took pictures of the teams and I was in both pictures. Why? Because Brian was gone and he said he thought they were going to have a girl while I thought it was a boy. So I represented both of us and wore both colors.
We all got a cupcake after our picture and we bit into it and it was a.......blue chocolate chip. Yep they are having a boy!! I was right. Sadly for them, it was the boy names that they couldn't decide on. I agree with them boy names are definitely harder then girl names to choose.
Here are the pictures of their decorations I took:
The whole table
 The sign above the table said stud muffin or cupcake, then they had cake pops in blue and pink some treats and then Hershey bars with the he colored in on some and the she colored in on others. She gives all credit for her ideas to pinterest but I think she pulled a lot of fun ideas together very well.
This is the picture that Sara got to open while everyone else bit into their cupcakes. I think it was a very cute idea and a great way to let everyone find out. Now to just wait a few more months until their cute little guy gets here and we get to meet him.

No comments: