While Brian was gone I had to find a few things to keep myself busy and from missing him. The Friday right after he left Kaylee came over to keep me company while her parents did a date night. We painted our nails and watched some movies while enjoying some delicious Easter candy. Then the next night we were able to get together with some of the other nieces and we got to make some fun jewelry out of some beads that I have had around for years. (Not kidding, I was in charge of some projects for girls camp and Laurel Light Camp and both required beads but needed different beads. This was back when I was a senior graduating from high school and I have been out for five years, almost six!!)
We had a lot of fun. The girls each ended up with a pair of earrings, at least one necklace, and some bracelets.
 |
| playing teacher after we had finished |
 |
| Her earrings and necklace she also had on two bracelets. |
 |
| Modeling her earrings. All of her other jewelry she had just taken off. |
 |
| My two bracelets and Alison's two bracelets. |
 |
| One of the many things the boys played while they enjoyed being together. |
 |
| Alison with her earrings, necklace, and her two bracelets. |
Overall it was a really fun night. We got to laugh, eat some yummy food made by Cristy, and enjoy company. I really appreciated the distraction. By this time Brian had been gone for a while and we had only been able to communicate once through email. It was a hard day for me and they made that night much easier. Thanks for keeping me company.
No comments:
Post a Comment