So of you knew that Brian left for China back on March 7th. He headed over there to check out different businesses and how their HR department works in a foreign country. The day he left he flew to San Fransisco and then to Hong Kong on a very long 14 hour flight. He said Hong Kong is an amazing city and it very westernized. He loved every minute he was there except for how expensive everything was.....like the internet could only be used if you paid for it, same with the hotel pool, and lots of other things. From Hong Kong he took a train to Shanghai. He really wasn't too fond of Shanghai. They didn't have too much going on and it was kind of boring after Hong Kong. He then left Shanghai and went to Beijing. He loved Beijing. He went to all the fun sites there like the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Silk Market, etc. He enjoyed his time there so much.
Brian enjoyed his trip so much that we are looking at going back together to experience some more of what he did. I can't believe all the adventures he had and the fun things he got to experience. Although I can't tell you about everything and because he is super busy I doubt I could get Brian to blog about them, I thought I would at least tell you the little I know and share some of his fun pictures and videos.
Somethings that he and his bunk mate wanted to do were: play Chinese checkers with Chinese people and eat a scorpion. He did both and these and then lots more.
Here are a few of the pictures:
 |
| Plane outside window |
 |
| Both landing at the same time, he couldn't believe how close they were |
 |
| View out of Hotel Window |
 |
| They had a contest with another group to get as many random strangers to pose with them as they could. |
 |
| Carnival game, Brian couldn't figure it out but thought it looked pretty interesting |
 |
| Brian's group won. |
 |
| Weird interpretation |
 |
| They were very intrigued by teddy bears and clowns. |
 |
| This classmates' luggage broke at the train station and they had to duck tape it shut. |
No comments:
Post a Comment