Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Family Get Togethers and Outings

I love when we get to get together with either my family or Brian's. We have had lots of family gatherings recently with both families although I only seemed to pull out the camera with Brian's family. Random, and something I will have to fix at my family's next get together. Here are the events I have pictures of:
Ali's Birthday Party
We hung out outside the whole time. I had a blast jumping on the tramp with the nieces and nephews plus hula hooping and watching them swing. It was a great night!!
Teaching Kaylee to hula hoop

She finally got it!!!


Doing lots of fun tricks

Being wild on the tramp then stopping to sing and watch gifts get open

Splash Pad
For Memorial Day this year we did something a little different and went to the Splash pad all as a family. Brian and I left early and enjoyed some food with my family that night as well. It was a nice warm, bright day that by the time I got with my family I was tired and just enjoyed sitting in the shade.
Playing Catch and Miss A was amazing at it, especially for being so young.


Couldn't stop staring at each other and blabbing in baby talk.

The gang hanging out on the side of the Splash pad

Squirt gun King!

Miss A would not get wet





If you look super close Miss A is under the water spout straight ahead

Wet babes enjoying the sun!
I can't wait to enjoy more time with family over the summer time. I am so happy it is summer!!!

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Summer is the best! Memorial day was way fun. Love the pictures! I am sad we missed the birthday party, my aunt and uncle were in from CA and we had planned for weeks to have them over for dinner. Looks like it was a blast though, G & A would've loved it.