Pages

Michigan

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Goal Update

So I know you are wanting more Hawaii pictures.....but I don't have them with me right now so you will have to do with the one below and wait for another post hopefully tomorrow. I want to just update for myself how we are doing on our LOFTY goal. Our goal was to walk, run, bike ride, etc 500 miles this summer. It is a huge number but a goal we are really hoping to hit together.
I didn't do the best at keeping track while on vacation but luckily my phone keeps track of the number of steps I take when I have it with me. Since I had it with me most of our trip it is a good guess. After adding everything up and figuring it out here is where Brian and I stand:
126 miles!!!!!
I am super impressed with what we have done so far (as of June 25th). I really thought we would actually be behind and be needing to find some ways to walk ten miles a couple days. We still need to try to catch up a few miles but if I roughly divide up 500 by 3 months we are only 40 miles away from where we need to be and I was planning on pushing the 500 miles into September.
Only 374 miles to go!! Bring it on!!! :)

No comments: