Pages

Michigan

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hawaii Day 1 Cont. Maui

We had only planned on going to the Iao Valley and calling it a night since we had a long day planned for the next day. But then the Julie, the lady we were staying with, recommended going the Little Beach. It is the best local experience on Sundays in Maui and has the prettiest sunsets. So although it was an interesting beach scene with the drum circle, we walked beyond the beach and got a prime spot to enjoy the sunset. We got lots of people joining us as the sun fell lower in the sky. I took tons of pictures and am only posting a few.
This is what I loved. Seeing the beauty of Maui and enjoying it in a quiet relaxing way.
So happy to be getting dirty!!



Brian's and my footprints.





First picture of the sun.





Tired of sitting so exploring. Brian decided to take a picture.


Loving it.

Caught his "o" face.

Loved the rays. And it just kept getting prettier.


















You just got the best taste I could try to give you of the beautiful sunset we got to witness.





Our footprints again.
Overall the first day was a great day. We got time to relax and soak in the city we were staying in plus see a lot of local things. It was a fantastic first experience in Maui.

1 comment:

Kellie Tolton said...

So pretty! I don't think it's possible to get more jealous than I am right now. :)