Our July has looked like this:
We enjoyed the 3rd up in Logan with their amazing fireworks.
Fourth of July we got together with our family and did a 5k. I had my best time and ran the whole way with this one.
 |
| Before the race |
 |
| After the race |
 |
| We made it together in the race. This was my best time and closest time in finishing next to Brian. |
 |
| We got our picture at the parade. |
 |
| Brian and his cute nephew and niece |
We then went and got ready and then Brian's mom got sick. So we visited for only a little bit, then headed to the park, watched the race derby, and then left. We went home and relaxed for awhile and then joined Brian's sister for some fireworks.
 |
| Happy Fourth of July |
We then spent the rest of the weekend up at Bear Lake soaking in the sun and water with Brian's sisters.
The next Monday I joined my sister in law at Willard Bay. It was a perfect day! We got to relax and enjoy the day just taking it easy. We wish more could have joined us but it was fun just us too.
 |
| Swimming and playing together |
 |
| Seeing if someone will take a nap....it didn't work |
Then we enjoyed this last weekend a couple days in Logan with Brian's family at the Cache Cup tournament. It was fun watching them play soccer. I didn't get to see as many games as Brian and so I am just more excited for the Park City tournament so I can see those I missed. After watching them play, we went and got a slurpee for our anniversary. Can't say no to a free slurpee that brings back wedding memories, can you??
 |
| The gang |
 |
| Happy Five years!!!! |
And that has been our July so far. Now we are looking for a new place to live since Brian has just accepted a job offer with the ICS department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. So we are moving to the Salt Lake area very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment