Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Picture Perfect

I stole my dad's nice camera almost two weeks ago and I have been having a splendid time with it. I have been doing pictures in between storms and whenever I had anyone ask if I could. Almost everything I have been taking is for Mother's Day so I have a lot of gifts to get out. I wanted to post a taste of the pictures I have been doing and how I have been changing the colors and such but my computer won't let me get onto google and all the pictures are on it and Brian needed the jump drive last. So here are a few that Brian took when we did some on Saturday. These aren't the only ones I have done and I'd share some other ones I have on the little camera but they might end up being a surprise present so I can't blow that too early. :)

I love this guy's expressions!


We had a hard time getting everyone to give true smiles but it is still cute.


This was such a pretty spot especially when you contrast it.


He is so smart and set up almost all his pictures himself, he just wanted his own place.

I still have a few more surprises to finish and to get some more engagements done. With the weather being so nice hopefully I can fit people in around the extra hours I am working. I am willing to do any pictures for anyone just so you know.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

These pictures are great Heidi!