Pages

Michigan

Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Time!!

So it is finals week. I have one final down and one to go. Brian has three to still go but will be done with one tomorrow. We are both just so excited for it to be summer and to have a little time to relax. Brian will be taking a class this summer, round two on Anatomy since we lost some time in it with our honeymoon that set him too far behind to catch back up like we thought he would be able to. Oh well though this summer he will ace it for sure! Anyway, other then that we are trying to decide what else this summer will bring for us. Jan will be coming home, Grant will be getting blessed and sealed, my sister will be moving to Arizona, and Brian will be gone every Monday and Tuesday all summer. It will be pretty crazy.
Brian and I are jump starting our summer by doing a week long job of cleaning Oakridge which starts next week. A long crazy week of cleaning and to make up for the hours I am going to miss I am working like crazy this week since they offered extra hours to those who wanted them. (Luckily I responded first giving me first dibs to a good amount of them!) This will give Brian and I money to possible go on a fun vacation or to pay off our car. I don't like the fact that we have to grow up and the responsible thing isn't what you really want to do. I sometimes hate growing up. :( But I love lots of other things about growing up I haven't decided which side has the greater pros yet though. Luckily summer is a time to give in to child-like behaviors and just relax and have fun in the sun while doing the grown-up things of working and going to school. Which is why I am so excited it is finally summer time!!

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

My dang blogger doesn't notify me when you update still, so lame. I'll just have to check it every now and then. I am excited for summer too! I love all the bbq's, and 4th of July and nice weather! Being a grown up is rough and awesome. I know what you mean! I say spend the money on a fun vacation! Once you have kids, vacations are harder to take, enjoy it now! P.S. We can't move until Monday now :-( But don't make a trip down Monday, I think we will have enough people to help with the move. So we'll see you Sunday!