Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sniffles

SO Brian and I are just getting over some colds that we got this past weekend. Not sure exactly how we got them but mine put me flat on my back. Luckily we are both beginning to feel better just in time for the fun of this week to begin. Today I went with my sister to Good Things Utah. We had so much fun. The hosts are so funny in real life. They talk about some of the funniest things and are really who you see on TV. It was fun to go and get our picture taken with them. I didn't bring my cord to upload it though. :( Then later this week Brian and I get to go visit with his Aunt Sharon and cousin Holly who are up visiting from Arizona. We are so excited to go see them and get to hear more stories of their family from the last year. On Friday as long as we don't have a shy baby again we get to have a boy or girl party for Brian's brother Mike and his wife Kira. We are so excited to find out about their Maybe Baby especially since the pathway to it is getting better looking everyday. The power of prayer in action for sure. Saturday is our friend's wedding. I am excited to go to their sealing since it will be the first one Brian and I will have gone to since our own. We then will head to my family's reunion...the Annual Hot Dog Roast. I love this time of year. I am just praying their is no rain!!! Then Monday is Memorial day and we have a full day of events with both families. We are excited but with so much going on the time is going to just fly by. This week and next week will be gone before we even have an idea what happened to them. Oh well, we will be having fun and that is all the matters.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I guess I better come VT alone this month...this week! Lol. Before you leave hopefully. I wish I had as much things going on as you guys. We just have an early b-day party for Parker with my family. Should be fun though! Have a great week!