Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sore muscles

Brian and I have a bet going on for the summer. I get the great (or lousy depending on the day) side of it where I get to work out every day. (Which is exactly what I want to do any way) Brian's side of the bet gets to buy me the swimsuit I have been needing for a few years if I can workout everyday for a month (Sundays off of course). Good deal for me (and know I am the one that came up with the idea). Brian doesn't think I can do it but here I am at work sore from my great workout yesterday and this morning and from a tense night sleep since it was my first night without Brian. I am on track to getting my swimsuit....I just have to find a cute one. :( Brian started his anatomy class yesterday and I know it is going to be a very stressful summer for Brian. He has class Monday nights for four hours. That is a ton of information and he is feeling overwhelmed after the first class. His first test is next week so keep him in your prayers. We need a good grade out of this class this year so we can graduate and move on (to San Diego maybe???). We are already planning for the future. Last week is when the real workouts were suppose to begin but if you have ever done some serious deep cleaning for hours on end you can understand how working out wasn't going to happen. Although Brian and I both worked forty hours last week it felt like a "break" or a "vacation" since we got to see each other everyday and had the nights off to just cuddle together. Best deal ever! Now we just get to wait for the check to come and hope that Brian gets the job he just applied for so he can quit his job at the junction since his power hungry boss made us both have a miserable day yesterday and today. The joys of working....(sigh)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Quit the junction! All the cool people are doing it, well did it ;) Keep up the good work out! It feels great eh? Love it!