Pages

Michigan

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Work Blues and Fires

Brian has to come into work tonight for one of the most ridiculous orders yet. Luckily we get paid for it but I feel it is a waste of time. We are up here so late tonight because we went to the community fire event in Wellsville hosted by Brian's brother in law. It was so much fun to go and play with fire in a safe productive way. We learned lots and had fun helping out our nieces and nephews and keeping the one that loves fires away from the actual fire.

Putting out the fire.


They were so excited to be there, even though it was freezing.

I didn't get one of Brian and I since we got put in charge of these three kids for a second and then tried to get some fun pictures of them putting out the fire.
One a quick side note Brian and I are totally done with our finals!!! Yea! The best part of that is that we both actually did really good this semester and pulled some sweet GPAs.
Now if only the sun would come out and warm Logan up!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a fun activity! I've done that for an RA activity before. I'm glad you guys did well in school. That always feels nice when school is over & you have good grades to show for all your hard work. :)

Davis Valley Classic said...

Fun! Not the cold part, but the part where you guys were putting out fires! Hopefully the weather warms up soon!