![]() |
| These were our drinks at Red Robin. I got a delicious raspberry berry limeade. The best dessert possible. ; ) |
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Birthday Seminar
Yesterday Brian took me out for my birthday. He had an information seminar on grad school in SLC so I got off work to go with him. So we went out to eat at Red Robin. We both got some delicious burgers that were way to big for our mouths. We then headed to the Red Rock Brewery. We didn't think the school would buy dinner for everyone but they ended up doing just that. Luckily it took us an hour to get our table so we were able to eat a few slices of the pizzas we ordered to share. But it was a fun and very informative night.
I joked with Brian that it was our night of Reds. haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment