I LOVE Peach Days!!! It is one of the things I look forward to coming every year in September. It isn't like the most exciting thing I think it just has a lot of sentimental value from when I was little. Anyway, Brian and I made sure we planned in our time for Peach Days. We headed down Friday night for the Junior parade to watch all the school children walk main street. Our nieces and nephews were suppose to be in it but nobody ended up going, so we all sat and cheered together. After the parade Brian and I went and got our scuba burgers. They were really good!! We then played with the nieces and nephews a little while waiting for Jan, Spencer, and their friends to join us. We gave up after twenty minutes and instead hit the booths right by the court house. Our favorite booth was the Forked Up. They had some of the coolest people made out of forks and spoons. While walking along the booths here we ran into Barbarba and Marcie with Diesel and Levi. It was a lot of fun catching up and talking to them. We then headed to center stage to try to see if Brian's cousin's band was playing and instead we got an ear full of a girl band names the Pink Stilettos. They definitely weren't what we were wanting to hear. But we waited for Jan to meet up with us at this point. They caught up with us and then headed over to the Main Street Church to get some free popcorn. Once everyone got their free popcorn we headed to the booths below the rides on Forest Street. Here we found some delicious Kettle Corn.

After the Kettle Corn we walked through the booths and got a few things. Brian and I thought about buying some pet frogs. They were so small and so cute but.....we decided not to. We then got a call from Tammy Brian's sister telling us Peach cobbler would be done soon and we were all invited to come eat some. So we headed toward her house.
 |
| Waiting for cobbler |
 |
| Second half of the group waiting |
 |
| Mallory and I |
 |
| Brian waited in the kitchen. Smart man I married. |
 |
| So I am having issues with this post and have given up trying to fix it. This is my niece and I blowing out our candles at our birthday party on Saturday. The picture underneath is the cobbler we ate all up. It was really good. Brian and I went to the parade on Saturday. This time our niece and two nephews were in it. My niece loved watching the parade. My dad was in it with his Standard Plumbing truck float. We then have the cakes and my nieces with my mom. Brian also made a great chef on Saturday. The last picture is the Aggie football team coming out to the field on their first home game. | |
|
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Wish we could've seen you longer at peach days! Did you guys go to the booths after? We didn't last long, Grant was not excited about Peach Days!
We actually went to the booths only on Friday. We ran out of time on Saturday. Oh well.
Post a Comment