Wow was this past weekend fun and crazy and intense and....I think I could just keep on describing it. Let's just say it was definitely busy. Brian had to work both Friday and Saturday so our time together was limited. But we made sure we spent some time together.
Friday we were going to have a birthday party for me with Brian's family but some other things came up and we got postponed to this coming weekend. Which just means the party gets to last longer in celebrating my birthday!! So instead Brian and I got some homework done and I went bowling.
 |
| My best bowling score in a LONG time!! It goes Scott, Me, Spencer, and Jan. |
|
 |
| Celebrating our fun night out! Brian is missing since he had to be to work before we finished. |
Saturday we went to the Football game after getting some much needed sleep from the long week and Brian working. It was a sad game with us losing but at least we went all together and had fun.
 |
| The Junior Aggie Stampede running before the players. |
 |
| Here comes our team....remember we thought we were going to win. |
 |
| The six of us. We were ready to be loud. |
Then on Sunday my cousin Derek just got home from his mission. So my family picked me up to take me to his homecoming talk. Brian wasn't off work early enough to come with us and was exhausted and slept better at home any way. But he missed their beautiful new home.
 |
| Giving me peace while I toured his new home. |
This week is also my first teaching week in the preschool. It is considered my practice week but I teach my first whole week in just two weeks so this is just making me more nervous and more anxious to get my lesson plan done quickly for this next one and the one in a month.
 |
| My tree (or OUR tree) this was made for our dramatic play. |
 |
| Bulletin Board....this took longer than I thought it would. |
Although my weeks and days are all blurring together because of how much is going on I am trying to keep this blog updated. It is a pretty good journal and it is much easier to say more since a picture says a thousand words, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment