Pages

Michigan

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is the week over YET???

I have a feeling this question is going to be my theme for this semester. I have only just begun the actual teaching in the preschool and I feel like I haven't even had time to sit down between the preschool, my own school, work, homework, and setting up for each teaching day. Can I just say I have never felt so physically and emotionally tired in my life!!! I hope this is my last crazy semester like this. I really could use some time to breath and actually have fun without thinking I should be doing some homework.
On the other side of things Brian is enjoying almost all of his classes. One is just kicking him in the butt a little right now. His new job has finally been figured out and we are now on the schedule of 3 days on and 3 days off. This is at least a bright side to all the stress I am experiencing, at least I have my husband available to help me.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow girl! Busy, busy! It will all be over before you know it & you'll look back & laugh at how much you stressed over it. Good luck with everything!