Pages

Michigan

Monday, November 7, 2011

Almost there.....

....with graduation. My last big project is due November 14th, one week from today. I am almost done with it. I also have all my lesson plans and units typed up just need to put the finishing touches on them. All this means is that this weekend was progressive and now I am almost done with student teaching. That is so crazy to think and say. But this weekend I finished it mostly all up while relaxing at my parent's house.
Then after we saw this beautiful baby
Get blessed Brian crashed and I typed like a crazy woman. However because I am so close to finishing up everything I was able to finally spend some time on some things I have been wanting to do. It isn't done but it is started so I am going to show you the before and after pictures of painting.
Before it got anything done (except the metal taken off)

Added the posts needed

All painted and ready except for two things
Any guesses on what it is going to be. I have the template ready I just need another hour to type up some things and it will be ready to go! I can't wait.
That was our weekend. Nice and relaxing! We also got a calling in our ward.....we are CTR 4 primary teachers. It will be a lot of fun and we can't wait.

No comments: