Pages

Michigan

Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year....until it was over and Brian and I got sick. But that is another story. My school allows students to dress up which means I need to dress up. I haven't done this is years!!! So I was at a complete blank as to what to dress up as, until Sunday morning/Sunday night. Here is what I ended up being:
I was a cowgirl. The Kindergarteners loved my costume and I have my brother-in-law to thank for most of it. Celest donated her stuff too but the belt buckle and boots were mine.  I wore it all day. Which was fun, since the nieces and nephews liked it too. Brian's grandpa did also.
We went to Brian's sister's trunk or treat then hung out with the whole gang at grandpa's later. It was a lot of fun.
The dressed up gang

Our dinner

Brian tested out some glasses to see if he could be cool.

Grandkids and Grandpa

Brian with three of his cute nieces.
We also helped Brian's nephew get all dressed in his cheesey costume. After the costume was done we made him pose for pictures.


It was a fun night until 1 am when Brian began throwing up. Turns out some how we all got exposed to the flu. Brian got the worst part out of the two of us. I only had a sensitive stomach and digestive system while he got knocked out flat. He still isn't totally feeling like himself a week later. Hopefully he will soon.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Chic magnet cracks me up! So funny! You looked cute in your cowgirl get up! Tell Brian I was right there with him. Puking Monday night around 11:30 pm, 1:30 am and finally 7:00 am. And my body was so achey. Mike puked just 2 days ago, it is so random. Yuck!