One thing my school does each year is a Harry Potter day. They go all out and have the children all get sorted and placed into the different houses. They then have them sit at their designated tables for the house while they eat lunch. They whole school participates and everyone has a great time. They do it every year when they have Thanksgiving for lunch. My teacher brought me a lunch and had us sit at the head table to watch the action. It was a lot of fun seeing all the teachers get into it and have just as much fun as the students.
 |
| This is the lunch room all decorated, I guess this year was mellow compare to past years. |
 |
| This guy's name is Harry Potter (he is from the community) He comes in every year to help sort the students. |
 |
| My supervisor dressed up as the snitch. |
 |
| The director who is new this year took his place as Dumbledore. |
It was great fun to participate. My teacher and I both got sorted. I was placed in Gryffindor while my teacher I work with was placed in Slytherin. It was a great day to relax and have a ton of fun. The children just loved it. I love being at a school that does fun and unique things like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment