Here is what I did:
I started out with a box of candy canes and some small peppermint candies. You need ten of each.
You then hot glue them together into five hearts.
You then place two behind and glue one heart on top.
Then you glue the fourth heart on top. The fifth heart is a little tricky and where it got a little harder. One end goes behind and one goes on top. This may be where I would start next time instead of the way I did.
But it still turned into a cute start like it was suppose to.
You then take the candies and glue them onto the edge where two candy canes meet.
Like this
Once all the candies are one you can hang it up. I decided to add a cute ribbon to have it dangle from since I love ribbons.
Viola!! Done. It was super easy and way fun to do. Plus it gave me more ideas to try with candy canes....not sure I will this year but maybe when I have my own place or something.
Now I also might still be making more ornaments from light bulbs since I had three burnt out lights at my house so began with three light bulbs and my parents just had a burnt out light too. So while one is already begun in a new idea I still have two to make snowmen out of. We shall see if I get time to try it again.
1 comment:
Oh my heck my mom and I have been wanting to make this for the longest time! It's so dang cute! Looks pretty easy too!
Post a Comment