Pages

Michigan

Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Birthday

We have quite a few birthdays in Brian's family in the fall. It seems like every other weekend or so we are getting back together for another birthday dinner. This last one was for Brian's little nephew Mischief.
He got a potato Head from his aunt....he loved it.

Using Pooh to climb as high as he could. He also used the little slanted wall behind him as a slide right after.

getting ready to blow out his candle

Doing it all by himself.
Brian's birthday is next for us to celebrate but Brian and I are talking about disappearing for that weekend since I will be all done with my assignments for student teaching and we need a couple moment away. Guess we will see when we celebrate his.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Grant looks like a mess in these pictures, haha, I'm such a good mom to clean off his face, huh? Haha! Thanks for coming to his birthday dinner, it was fun!