Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brides Everywhere

As I have posted a little while ago my little sister is engaged to be married on July 27th. So what are we suppose to do as supporting sisters and mom?? Take her to every Bridal Fair we can, of course!! Free stuff is always being handed out along with discounts all over the place. We are hoping something will come of these shows. But if not I have at least had a lot of fun.



The photo booths have probably been the most fun since they take practice pictures. The first strip that decided to stay sideways is from this past weekend when we went to the Fair on USU campus. This was the biggest Fair I have seen there. It was crazy!! Plus it was way crowded. We left while it was still just barely getting started and we were sure glad we got there early. The second pictures are all the same just some close ups. These are from a few weeks ago when their was a Bridal Fair at Union Station in Ogden. My sister was actually unable to get work off, but that didn't stop us. We decided to go for her and just have one of us pretend to be her if needed. I was the one voted to be her. So I got the fun of getting my sister to dress up and make funny faces just so we could laugh at ourselves.
As far as I know we have only gotten some very good information from these fairs (and not just for her. I got some fun birthday and Christmas gift ideas. :) ) No Free stuff yet!! But fun was had by everyone who has gone with us. I think my mom just laughed a lot at the Ogden one.

1 comment:

Amber said...

July 27th is my birthday :) Sounds like fun going to all the fairs. That was always one of my favorite things to do :)