If you missed it or just would like to see that pictures I think I only didn't take pictures of like 2 or 3 scenes.
ENJOY!!
![]() |
| Looking for a star in each scene |
![]() |
| Teddy Bear Picnic (I loved this song as a little girl) |
![]() |
| Little House on the Prairie |
![]() |
| Ghost Busters |
![]() |
| Pac Man |
![]() |
| Alvin and the Chipmunks |
![]() |
| Random scenes from the Bible |
![]() |
| The Nativity was well done though |
![]() |
| walk for a cure |
![]() |
| Kermit and Piggie |
![]() |
| Wizard of Oz |
![]() |
| Looney Tunes |
![]() |
| Old Ephraim, the Bear |
![]() |
| Are you my Mother? Book throughout the next several scenes |
![]() |
| Singing in the Rain (with real water) |
![]() |
| Oh the laughter we had from this scene |
![]() |
| He made up for it by snapping another one of just Brian and I. |
![]() |
| Welcome to the Brady Bunch |
(Some pictures are not showing/loading, I will try to load the rest later so there are a few gaps of unknown but I will try to fix it soon.)


































































































1 comment:
So fun! Thanks for taking pictures so we could still see it without going. Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment